Many thanks to FlorenceT for nominating this blog for the Liebster award. Apparently ‘liebster’ translates as dearest, so I am delighted to receive the nomination and to pass on the love.
These are the questions that FlorenceT asked:
1. Which beverage is your perfect pairing to a book?
Must be a nice cup of tea! (or maybe a good single malt)
2. Which is your favourite inspirational quote?
Maya Angelou. She was such a wise person and magnificent writer. I came across this quote of hers many years ago and have tried to apply it to my life since. “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. Don’t complain.”
3. If you are not you, who would you want to be?
Sorry, couldn’t answer this. Wouldn’t want to be anyone else, I’ve spent too long learning to be this one.
4. What is your favourite song? How did it become your favourite?
I kept hearing the track on the radio and asking my Grandchildren who the singer was. I love his voice.
5. Three words which best describe you.
Doing her best!
I would like to pass on the nomination to:
These are my questions for the nominees:
1. How long have you been blogging and why did you start?
2.When you read, what is your favourite genre and why?
3.Which writer in your favourite genre inspires you the most.
4. What piece of advice would you give to new bloggers?
5. By this time next year I will……?
I know that some blogs do not accept awards, and I will not feel offended if you choose not to.
Best wishes and good luck, Marilyn