Many thanks to Susan at Redbuds and Rose Rocks ~ A little bit of this and that, with an Okie twist who nominated this blog for The One Lovely Blog Award. It is really lovely to know that someone thought that it was worth a visit and would recommend it to others.
Nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer and up-and-coming bloggers.The goal is to help give recognition and also to help the new blogger to reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow bloggers who choose them.This award recognizes bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog: The nominations below are of fairly new bloggers whom I’ve met recently and are in no particular order.
Seven facts about this blog
1. I started this blog to satisfy a need to get my writing read. Are you really a writer if nobody reads it?
2. When I started, I was taking a MOOC with Coursera, Fantasy and Science Fiction: The Human Mind, Our Modern World, and my first posts were my better essays .
3. Then I discovered Blogging U and signed up for Blogging 101 and Writing 101 . Both were huge fun and I met lots of great bloggers.
4. My goal is to post twice a week but I have discovered that I am a slow blogger. It takes time until I think I’ve got something worth posting.I’m working on moving up a gear!
5. I tend to write short posts,about 5oo-800 words. I enjoy the challenge of condensing the idea. However, I am working on producing longer pieces – another challenge.
6.Top posts this last week
7. Top topics and categories featured on the blog
Below are 15 blogs that I would recommend: