Many thanks to Maria Brinkley for nominating me for the Very inspiring Blogger Award.It’s great to know that someone has enjoyed the blog and felt that it was worth a visit. Maria’s site is certainly well worth a visit. She is an amazing artist and takes beautiful photos of Australia.
Here are the guidelines for the award:
Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
List the rules and display the award.
Share seven facts about yourself.
Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven facts about this blog
1. I started this blog to satisfy a need to get my writing read. Are you really a writer if nobody reads it?
2. When I started, I was taking a MOOC with Coursera, Fantasy and Science Fiction: The Human Mind, Our Modern World, and my first posts were my better essays .
3. Then I discovered Blogging U and signed up for Blogging 101 and Writing 101 . Both were huge fun and I met lots of great bloggers.
4. My goal is to post twice a week but I have discovered that I am a slow blogger. It takes time until I think I’ve got something worth posting.I’m working on moving up a gear!
5. I tend to write short posts,about 5oo-800 words. I enjoy the challenge of condensing the idea. However, I am working on producing longer pieces – another challenge.
6. Top posts on this blog for the last 30 days
7. Most popular topics written about on this blog
Nominate 15 other amazing blogs It was very difficult to choose only 15. These are in no particular order